Friday 14 December 2012

Non-biological twins


I read an article saying that Everybody has a twin. While reading it, I thought the pictures were amazing and it was pretty cool to have a twin. In my mind I thought, they would be bestfriends! But when I finished reading the article, I recalled a time back in high school when I had a schoolmate who looked like me. Well, at least that was what most people said. I remember resenting having someone who looked like me. I avoided her like a plaque. I did not want to get to know her at all. We may look alike, but we do not have the same character. Generally, people's assumption when there are twins is that, they behave the same way and like the same things. Ask me again why I detested knowing that I had a lookalike - I do not know. Maybe its like having another girl wear the same dress like you at a party and you thought your dress was the prettiest until she wore it too??!!

But, of course, NOW I think it is cool to find out that you have a non-biological twin. Just do not expect them to be best of friends. See more pictures here: DAILYMAILUK



No comments:

Post a Comment