Tuesday 4 December 2012

#Parking Idiot

I found out that JJ from hitz fm created #parkingidiot and i think it is fabulous. Fabulous, at least for me because I always make sure I parked my car properly and always think beforehand of the difficulty imposed on others if I parked otherwise.

I drive a lot in KL. So, I have had plenty of experience meeting idiotic, inconsidereate drivers. I do have a couple of pictures of their 'parking skills'. I, particularly dislike those luxurious car drivers that dont know how to park. If you think your luxurious car is too big and you are incompetent to see the parking box, then get a kancil.
Sometimes those ppl with those big cars think they can park however they like. Plenty of them found in the city.

Anyway, to all those who could not care less, heres a message for u:


No comments:

Post a Comment