Wednesday 5 December 2012

Twilight and sushi

I went for a movie yesterday. I would not have thought of watching Twilight, but friends were giving good reviews. It was pretty good actually. It was not too draggy or dramatic. I liked the twist and the ending.

After the movie, LiWee and I headed to Sainsbury. I was excited when I saw sushi sold at reduced price. I do crave for sushi when in Glasgow. Hence, LiWee and I bought one pack each.

I had the sushi for my dinner. Unfortunately, towards my second last piece, that piece of sushi smelt sour. I tasted a bit of it and it was really off. The first piece I had, the rice was hard and already I assumed the whole meal was not really fresh. So, i carefully ate my way through the whole pack. It was cold seafood afterall which gives a higher chance of food poisoning. I did not finish the last too piece.

Then the next day, LiWee had hers for lunch and she told me she felt like vomitting after eating it. Well, I guess that concludes that Sushi At reduced price should never be bought. No more sushi for us in Glasgow anymore :(





No comments:

Post a Comment