Wednesday 5 December 2012

The visitor(s)

Every week there will be random buzzing by strangers to get the main door open. Its either they are visiting a friend but couldnt be bothered to buzz the correct unit number or they are here to promote/advertise something.

When they buzz every floor, I can hear it. So, I will ignore the buzz. But twice I have encountered two different people buzzing just my unit.

The first time, I answered. It was a girl who told me she lost her keys and needed to get in. Without thinking, I let her in. Once I pressed the button, I knew I shouldn't have done that because afterall, I do not know her. Lol behold, after a few minutes, she was knocking on my door to advertise an event. I was so pissed I didn't give her a chance to speak before I closed the door. If the door was lighter, I would have slammed it at her face for lying to me.

Today, another person buzzed only my unit. So, I answer. It was a guy telling me he lost his keys. Stupid guy. Only FEMALES lived in our building. I did not bother telling him that, I just told him to go to the Village Office.

I do not think it was necessary to lie to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment